What's your best all in one HiFi System?

Jasonovich

I love the signature sound of my Atoll, this guy nailed it when he described the tonality as natural and organic. Not really had any experience with all in one systems but this YouTube reviewer sold it for me.

If I was considering an all in one, the Atoll SDA 200 would be high up my list. I like to hear from you, your personal choice.
@Revolutions . Matt, you decided to dispense with all those boxes, any regrets, what's your thoughts? :)

View: https://youtu.be/omiBR3lMQ3o?si=9iBWQXjueYP8OknH

Reactions: manicm

Rodolfo

Jul 31, 2023
Visit site
I love the signature sound of my Atoll, this guy nailed it when he described the tonality as natural and organic. Not really had any experience with all in one systems but this YouTube reviewer sold it for me.

If I was considering an all in one, the Atoll SDA 200 would be high up my list. I like to hear from you, your personal choice.
@Revolutions . Matt, you decided to dispense with all those boxes, any regrets, what's your thoughts? :)

View: https://youtu.be/omiBR3lMQ3o?si=9iBWQXjueYP8OknH
Having sort of grown up on "all in one systems", this wouldn't cut it as such for me -looks like another versatile modern (with-Bluetooth, stream-capable) device, though with superior tonality.

Heck, which speakers and which cables would require at least 3-4 threads with 30-40 posts, no? Plus, there's the device or devices required to run the required or enabling app.

I do still have a Nakamichi SoundSpace 8, an actual all (or most) in one. That even includes two remote controls -one big AND one small!:cool:! I don't recall whether it shipped with batteries.

Maybe we need modern terms for modern devices, such as an A-lot Atoll. ;)
+++
Speaking of versatile, happy Dizzy Guillespie birthday to you and all.🍻🎂

Last edited:

podknocker

To me, an all in one is something which has a method of replaying music, has both a pre amp and power amp and needs nothing but a pair of speakers to produce music. My Audiolab Omnia is an all in one. My next all in one won't have a CD player, or phono stage, but if you can play tunes by streaming, you need any turntable friendly inputs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts