Question What to choose instead Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear?

Which better?

• MTW2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CX400bt

• Othee

• Total voters

Aragog

Aug 9, 2021
Visit site
Hi) I've been using Momentum In-Ear for several years, I like the sound and I'm very used to it. I want to buy wireless headphones, but to sound the same as my wired ones. Please advise

jjbomber

Hi) I've been using Momentum In-Ear for several years, I like the sound and I'm very used to it. I want to buy wireless headphones, but to sound the same as my wired ones. Please advise
Just buy an Elegiant bluetooth receiver. They are the size of a cigarette packet. Plug your existing Momentums into one of those. No need to get wireless headphones.

Aragog

Aug 9, 2021
Visit site
Just buy an Elegiant bluetooth receiver. They are the size of a cigarette packet. Plug your existing Momentums into one of those. No need to get wireless headphones.

Thank you) but I'm looking for TWS precisely because I need ergonomics, I listen to music while traveling or while jogging, so this option is not very convenient.
And I don't quite understand why a transmitter is needed, I listen from my phone (Samsung s21)

DCarmi

I picked up a pair of momentum free, which sound fantastic for bluetooth earbuds but I can't recommend.
Battery life is appalling and the separate battery of the left hand wire is annoying (control is on the right wire).

The most irritating feature is the woman who habitually shouts in my ear to tell me the how much battery is left. Not helpful if you miss some online chat and a pain if listening to music!

They do sound good though and I got them for nearly 70% off, so happy enough.

Finn

Feb 3, 2021
Visit site
This will cheer you up - go to Cambridge Audio and obtain a set of Melomania Touch ... I'm not going to tell you the price, you won't believe me or think it's a sign that the price is because they aren't up to much ...You'd be wrong !! There is a splendid app ('Melomania') to download and the equaliser is great. If ever you have owned audio/Hi-Fi seperates you will know what I mean when I say the sound quality is like a separates set up but packed into those very styli ear pieces ...

I am an auto mechanic and was recently given a set of the new Air-pods as a thank you for repairing a friends car, I had heard the hype prior to me going down the Cambridge route but resisted as I never thought the 'wired' sets were up to much - was I glad I made that decision! If it's deafening you want with a sound that is just a loud distorted poor quality sound then fill your boots ... but the Cambridge Audio Melomania Touch came in at around half the price of the Air-pods and in my honest opinion ...blew them out of the water ...

You will not be disappointed if you get the Melomania's but you will have a greater number on your bank balance ... The CEO makes a mission statement on the web site and inside the box and you know what - I believed him and it turns out there IS a company out there that aren't just concerned about the almighty currency, they are music people and the sound quality mattered !!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts