What speakers to buy ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I'm upgrading my surround system. I have decided upon the Onkyo SR605 receiver along with the Marantz DV7001 DVD player, but which speaker system to best go with these is my problem ! The speakers must be good for audio music (rock mostly) too as I don't want to clutter the room with a seperate audio system. My choice, as I see it, is between Monitor Audio Bronze (BR2) or KEF 3005SE -- or maybe Tannoy Mercury F1 Custom. Any views on the performance of these sytems, for my purposes, would be welcome ! Mike.

A

Anonymous

I have been looking to get this set up and have asked a few questions on this forum. From the info I have recieved, the BR2AV set up would be good. Clare Newsome also has said that there shouldn't be any compatability issues. I think the determining factor on the style package KEFs over the BR2s would be if you are married, cos the missus might not appreaciate the amount of room taken up by the BR2s.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that.
Fortunately, the missus is good about this and might even accept the BR5's ! The expenditure is different matter, of course !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts