What speakers to buy

sachaXD2

Oct 10, 2016
Visit site
I have a budget of £200 and i've seen the diamond 220's, Q acoustic 3020, to be used in my room for music or living room. Listen too all music mostly rock, rap. Can anyone tell me if these 2 are good or reccomend any better for my price range, would like to connect thru aux.

sachaXD2 said:
I have a budget of £200 and i've seen the diamond 220's, Q acoustic 3020, to be used in my room for music or living room. Listen too all music mostly rock, rap. Can anyone tell me if these 2 are good or reccomend any better for my price range, would like to connect thru aux.

Welcome to the forum.

You don't really give us enough information to go on. Can you explain the rest of your equipment, room size, and what exactly you mean when you say 'connect thru aux' ?

What exactly do you intend playing your music with.

rainsoothe

Al ears said:
sachaXD2 said:

Welcome to the forum.

You don't really give us enough information to go on. Can you explain the rest of your equipment, room size, and what exactly you mean when you say 'connect thru aux' ?

What exactly do you intend playing your music with.

+1. You also need an amplifier for these speakers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts