What speakers for TEAC CR-H500

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi to all,

i'm new here, i'm going to buy a new mini hi-fi (the old one is a Sony RX-80!!!!). My target is the TEAC CR-H500 and i'm wondering what speakers can I connect to it.

Reading the review i see that Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 or Monitor Audio Bronze BR2 are a good choice.....any comment?

Thank you.

A

Anonymous

A dealer recommend to buy a couple of Monitor Audio BX2......do you agree?

A MA dealer will know better, but the BX2s are newer, and highly praised. You could hardly go wrong with them. The Wharefdales might be quite a bit cheaper in practice, and would also be a good choice.

At this price range, many popular models (reviewed here) are very good as it is such a competitive sector. Can you listen to a few to see if you have any preferences? Do you have a budget maximum? Any particular musical preferences? Room size?

Welcome to the forum, L_W!

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, thanks for reply.

The budget for speakers is 200-300€, I listen to rock, metal , prog rock 70's , reggae....at the moment my room is very small (10x3 meters circa) but i'm looking for another home :pray:

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
Then I suggest you wait till you have another home because it could sound all so different.If you have to get the TEAC now ,then you could use your current speakers till you move if possible.Or even wait to buy everything.There was a recent magazine group test of all these types of micros and the Marantz 603 came higher than the latest Teac 700 (not the version you quote)

Hard to say because I do not know what is available in your country and at what price.

A

Anonymous

The CR-H500 is arrived but the cd reader can't read any cd! Damn! |(

Refund or technical assistance?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts