what speaker cable is recommended for acoustic energy aego t 7.1 setup

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i'v ejust ordered my 7.1 set-up, with will consist of 7 aego t sats and a AE radiance sub.

Just looking for advice on recommended speaker cable. i need about 30 meters in total with 1 run being about 14 meters long for 1 of the rears. I wAS LOOKING AT VAN DAME BLUE 2x2.5mm at £1.99p/m or cordial 2x2.5mm at .99p p/m, however was unsure if i was better going for the 4mm cable. Not to sure on this.

Also for the sub am i right in saying i just need a chord crimson rca lead ( well any rca lead really but this is the one i'm looking at.

All will be hooked up 2 denon avr 2310 and pioneer bdplx08

rob0180:
i'v ejust ordered my 7.1 set-up, with will consist of 7 aego t sats and a AE radiance sub.

Just looking for advice on recommended speaker cable. i need about 30 meters in total with 1 run being about 14 meters long for 1 of the rears. I wAS LOOKING AT VAN DAME BLUE 2x2.5mm at £1.99p/m or cordial 2x2.5mm at .99p p/m, however was unsure if i was better going for the 4mm cable. Not to sure on this.

Also for the sub am i right in saying i just need a chord crimson rca lead ( well any rca lead really but this is the one i'm looking at.

All will be hooked up 2 denon avr 2310 and pioneer bdplx08

Hi rob0180

Standard 79 strand OFC speaker cable will be more then good enough your main speakers. A standard RCA-RCA cable for the sub will do the job nicely however QED's performance sub cable is also worth a look.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts