My new set-up Aego T bargain

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I just finished my new home cinema set-up pictures will follow.

But i wondered if there was a better bargain out there. I managed to get acoustic energy Aego T sats, and upgraded the sub to AE radiance. I got these for a bargain £445, and it's a 7.1 setup all brand new with warranty.

I'm runing them through my denon avr-2310.

I had been looking at the MT-25 package, but didn't feel the mt-25's were better, after having upgraded the sub than the AE package, not to mention the fact they were les than half the price. I must admit i'm also very taken with the look of the sats, look lovely in gloss white.

Just wondered what others thought.

A

Anonymous

Don't think that's a bargain as such, when the Tannoy F1 5.1 can be had at £370.00 complete with sub.

A

Anonymous

Yes there are a few bargains if you don't need a style system, but such were my restrictions that i couldn't consider bookshelf or full size speakers. So when looking at all the sytle systems on offer, this set up seemed by far and away better, and cheaper than any other alternative.

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
Glad you're happy with the system Rob! The Aego-T sub was probably the weakest link in the package so it should perform very well with the Radiance one - those satellites can handle a lot of power should you need it! Designed to work crossed over at 80hz optimally...
emotion-1.gif

CDogg

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
hi. i was wondering if you could help me with something. i recently bought 4 aego t satellites off ebay. I didn't buy the fifth speaker as a centre because it can only stand vertical which is a problem for me as my tv is above the fireplace. i was wondering if it would be ok to pair the aego t's with a neo v1 or neo v2 centre. Would it sound ok? what is your opinion on the quality of these speakers? any help would be appreciated. thanks.

A

Anonymous

Hi, I've also just brought a 5.1 Aego T system with sub & satellites. I was wondering if there was any way to connect the speakers to the sub, or does it have to work through an external amp? I just want to use them with my laptop, not as a home cinema system. Please let me know, thanks!

TRENDING THREADS