What should i be looking to pay second hand for these amps?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I really should have put this in the previous thread I created but my train of thought was elsewhere at the time. My question is I am looking for a second hand NAD C352 C320 BEE or a NAD C370 because I have heard good things about the latter also.

However as far as prices are concerned, I already got stung once when I didn't really look into pricing and paid over the odds little more than a year ago for a NAD C320 (40 watt) i paid about 100.00 plus p and p. Therefore I was hoping you might be able to give me a rough estimate of what you consider to be a reasonable price to be paying for the above amps.

Thanks

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
IMO you'd be best looking for a decent example of a NAD C320BEE or the NAD C352 integrated amps BUT you can also get the new NAD amps online for similar prices (Superfi etc...)

With regards to prices: the NAD C320BEE's are going around the £100 - £130 mark on eBay currently (i bought one recently in mint condition for £115) and the NAD C352 amps c£150 - £230.

A

Anonymous

Hi I think I asked you the question before do you think the BEE is far superior to the C320 (40 watt) and you said yes, does that mean you also owned the C320 at some point?

Maybe it's just me but i know online even last year the C320 BEE could be bought new for 160.00 so don't you think 115.00 is quite expensive?

d_a_n1979

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
To me the BEE amps were just that bit better but they did have that added extra power.

They just sounded that bit more refined but still had the great bass weight and smooth midrange.

I think the current prices for 2nd hand hifi are doing very well so no, i dont think that £115 is/was expensive at all.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
think i paid £100 for my NAD C320 BEE a year or so back. At the tiem i dont think i found one first hand for less than 180 so thought it was worth it.

I see what you mean tho; the closer the gap in prices the more i would lean toward the brand new option, but you have to use your own judgement about the size of the gap.

A

Anonymous

I read on the news section of this website that a C326BEE is due to be launched imminently, so there may be deals to be had on the outgoing C325BEE from dealers. I know play.com have the C325BEE for £199 delivered.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts