What recession, one for Clare & the ladies

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
emotion-2.gif

A man keen to find out how to fix an out-of-warranty Audi window
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Clare Newsome:Already got that covered, thanks
emotion-2.gif
He's busy right now running in the new speaker cables and turntable cartridge we've bought our system as a Christmas present
emotion-21.gif
None of that handbag/jewellery nonsense....

I saw him in Starbucks this morning reading an instruction manual. What kind of man is he?!?!?

probably confused!

incidentally there is no point in even trying to read my friends Denon 1910 Av receiver Manual. It is terrible and really really thick!
Which could be the start of a new thread. Worst manuals Top Ten

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
brittondave:incidentally there is no point in even trying to read my friends Denon 1910 Av receiver Manual.

...Especially if you're trying to fix a wonky window on a kleiner roter sportwagen

A

Anonymous

johnnyjazz:Thinking of getting your wife the ultimate christmas pressie, www.modelsownit.com £83,000 for a bottle of nail polish. It,s said to give a gold leaf effect, last christmas i painted and gilded my wife,s nails for a party she was going to and all the women loved them. Think i will start a small business applying real gold leaf to nails if this joke sells.
emotion-8.gif

well check out what someone did to this. B & O system

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/stuart-hughes2

D

A

Anonymous

brittondave:johnnyjazz:Thinking of getting your wife the ultimate christmas pressie, www.modelsownit.com £83,000 for a bottle of nail polish. It,s said to give a gold leaf effect, last christmas i painted and gilded my wife,s nails for a party she was going to and all the women loved them. Think i will start a small business applying real gold leaf to nails if this joke sells.
emotion-8.gif

well check out what someone did to this. B & O system

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/stuart-hughes2

D Right, who wants their speakers gilded. Lemon gold edges, rose gold face and platinum wrapped stands.
emotion-11.gif

A

Anonymous

I also gilded a strat for a friend, if Mr Duncan is interested.
emotion-8.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts