what is this.....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hey guys why these amp-speaker combo's are seen mostly/loudly with distributer's/dealers..... (1)yamaha amp-wharfedale/mission speakers.... (2)harman kordon amp-JBL speakers.... (3)denon amp-jamo speakers... (4)marantz amp-mordaunt speakers and the list goes on............what exactly is the message does this give to the customers, are these only the best combo's ........or the company "A" say use our amp and use company "B's" speakers, i mean does various companies promote these combo's of its just the distributer's/dealers propagation stategies

A

Anonymous

Mordaunt Short is distributed by Marantz, which explains why you often see the two brands paired. JBL and Harman Kardon are both owned and distributed by Harman International, which is why you see those two brands paired very often.

I've never seen the two other combinations you mentioned. And ideal combinations, that all depends on your personal taste, it's not a written rule that you should pair a Harman Kardon amp with JBL speakers for instance.

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi Mandeep

I think there are probably a few reasons. The retailer may have deals with specific manufacturers or distributors, or they may be pairing two of their most profitable products together to give them more leeway where price is concerned. They may be looking to move stock which is nearing replacement, or they may have too much stock of particular products.

Some firms have preferences as to what their products are paired with, but I think it's unlikely that they'd refuse to supply retailers who didn't wish to follow their guidelines.

Fundamentally, though, I think the reasons you find 'item A' paired with 'item B' are driven, understandably, by retail considerations. By all means take your dealer's recommendations on board, but make sure you hear 'item A' with your choice of 'item B' before you part with any cash.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Hi Mr. Lucus, long time no see
emotion-21.gif

New boss treat you well I hope?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts