What is the best new ultra low budget cdplayer

gasolin

I thought i would buy a Marantz CD6006 where i would pay for it in montly rates (please don't recommed me to look for used cdplayer, i have done that intensely the last 4-5 day, i didn't make an offer on Yamaha CD-S300 with not remote control, now it's sold).

I ordered it late december, i didn't get it, 10 of february they made a press release that do to complaints and higher and higher prices from marantz they have desided not to sell marantz any more in denmark, no other places in denmark sell marantz with 3 years warranty low price.

Have compared my old cdplayer to tidal hifi and tidal saounds a little more meaty, why don't i buy a used dac? My digital out is faulty so i can't use that

What is the new best ultra low budget cdplayer ?

when i google it theres only a few cheaper than a marantz CD6006 beside a CD5005 which i can't get in denmark.

Onkyo C7030 and Yamaha CD-S300 both cheaper than a Marantz CD6006 and of course new so it's not a 15-20 years old cdplayer with no warranty for €100 questionable quality and how much longer will it last than the 15-20 years before it's better to buy another used cdplayer than get it fixed.

Looking at comaprisons the Yamaha CD-S300 looks without any doubt like it's the best of those 2, but is it?

What is the best new ultra low budget cdplayer ?

https://yourmediashelf.com/onkyo-c-7030-vs-yamaha-cd-s300/

Denon DCD-600NE ?

ajlm

Feb 22, 2020
Visit site
I use a Sony UBP-X800 UHD Blu-ray DVD player for music CD and video DVD.
For music I use it as a CD transport using the digital coax output to my DAC/Integrated Amp. I can also use the HDMI output for music since my amp also has an HDMI input.
It has had good reviews and it costs only 300 euro.

gasolin

I found a used cdplayer where im gonna upgrade to a good dac within a short periode, if the digital out works, it's so few who uses a digtigal out on a low priced cdplayer that it's hard to know it the digital out works.

TRENDING THREADS