What Home Cinema Set Up to get?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, Completely new to the home cinema scene and was looking for a bit of advice from people more in the know. I recently bought a 42" Panasonic Plasma tv and also sky+ hd, and was looking to get a decent home cinema set up to compliment it. Originally i was lookin at an all in one package like the Panasonic SC-BT205, however having read a few forums i think the better option would be to go for seperates. I have a good living room set up for home cinema in that it is a square room with the tv in the middle of one wall and the sofa directly infront. My room dimensions are 5m long by 4m wide. I would probably have a budget of about £800 to spend on an amp and speakers. I will probably add a blu-ray player at a later date. so hopefully you guys can give me some suggestions on the best equipment i can get for my money. Thanks for the help.

A

Anonymous

I would audition the following:-

http://www.richersounds.com/information/home-cinemasystems

Home Cinema system 4 at £850 seems like a good system. If you ask nicely Richer Sounds may throw in some half-decent cables (or give you a discount on them). If not you could get the cables later instead of the blu-ray player as these systems include blu ray players.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts