What have you bought anything the better half has fumed with?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Mrs DDC loves her music, especially live, and was a bit of a 'rock chick' in her younger days. Some years ago she was invited for a dinner party at one of our neighbours while I was on tour. She turned up with Robert Smith!

She has no interest in hi-fi and little in recorded music but does like her rock and roll, paying nearly £200 for tickets for Muse, last year. Which reminds me, a year or three back we were having a beer in the Hard Rock in Cancun, we decided to have a burger (for old times sake) and while the waiter was sorting out a table she popped into the ladies.

While she was adjusting her lippy, I slipped the DJ $10 to play a bit of Muse, we had just been seated at our table when the lights dimmed, a big screen dropped from the ceiling and we were treated to Hysteria, Supermassive and Map of the Proplematique, 'live' in concert.

I had to physically restrain her from getting up and dancing on the table........ :dance:

Best $10 I ever spent. (Well nearly)

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
davedotco said:
not Sticky Fingers

Surely that's

the-railway-children-perks.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts