New speakers.
My bass is too strong.
New speakers.
My treble is too bright.
New speakers.
My treble is too laid back.
New speakers.
And so on, and so on, to infinity.

Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept boomy bass and bright treble, the courage to change our cables daily, and the wisdom to know that audio racks really don't affect sound quality. Amen.

jaxwired

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Hey ear,

Well, it's been a couple years since I had it. I don't remember the exact model. It was an older model. I purchased it prior to a 5 year hiatus from hi-fi. It was 100w/ch, natural sound. I think the model number started with AX. It had a CD direct button and a variable loudness knob. I liked it a lot, but I like the NAD more.

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
[*]Ive had the ax-497 for a few days bit I didn't liked it so I returned it.but a few days ago I learned to play with the loudness knob...wich attenuates mids...and I think I made a mistake by returning it..I'm thinking in getting it again since it is cheap and "good"

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
jaxwired:

My bass is flabby.
New speakers.
My bass is too weak.
New speakers.
My bass is too strong.
New speakers.
My treble is too bright.
New speakers.
New speakers.

Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept boomy bass and bright treble, the courage to change our cables daily, and the wisdom to know that audio racks really don't affect sound quality. Amen.

When you posted this this morning did you realise we were going to have 2 brilliant speaker threads running all day.
You must be Psychic.

A

Anonymous

jaxwired:
My bass is flabby.
New speakers.
My bass is too weak.
New speakers.
My bass is too strong.
New speakers.
My treble is too bright.
New speakers.
New speakers.

Infinity it is then . . . I'mm off to the car . . . !

TRENDING THREADS