what do you think??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello WHF firneds:

Actually I have a system integrated by an arcam amplifier and a pair of B&W 684 floortander speakers (I Little bit brilliant in the hight frequencies for me). Recently I have been thinking to change to standmounts because I prefer how they desapear in my small room and also because you can get, for the same price a higher range.

Do you think the tannoys Revolution Signature DC6 would be significant upgrade? Unfortunately in my country there are no Tannoy dealers so I have never listened these speakers but a friend who lives in the UK could send me a second hand pair.

Reacently I Heard the dynaudio focus 110 and I liked them for the smooth sound, how can you compare the tannoys against the dyns?

Thanks folks I will really apreciate your help

A

Anonymous

sorry!

I am using an arcam A28 and I listen alternative rock, folk, some classical most of the time

+

cheers

matthewpiano

I'd suggest listening to some PMC DB1i standmounts if you can find some to fit your budget. The A28 shouldn't sound hard at the top, but then I'm not overly keen on the Arcam/B&W partnership. I've heard the cheaper A18 with the PMCs and they were one of the few speakers that really got the best out of the amp. The other brands that go well with Arcam are Focal and Monitor Audio. I'd certainly try a pair of MA RX1s as a relatively affordable new option.

A

Anonymous

thanks mate. and what is your opinion about the tannoys?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts