What do you get with the Pioneer PDP-LX5090?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Maybe a silly question but if you get the above TV do you get speakers of any sort. I get the impression that you have buy additional speakers or plug it into an amp of some sort. Now I do have an oldish amp that my current DVD player connects to. Its what I think is called 5.1, in that it has 5 speakers and a big box that shakes the house! It does not have a HDMI connector but it does seem to have some sort of digital optical capability.

Out of the box does it come with a stand of any sort or does that need to be bought as an extra. I don't want to put in on the wall just stand it on a cabinet.

Sorry if these are rather basic questions.

daveh75

it seem's to vary with where you buy it and how much you pay. i've been hunting round for a deal on one and it seems if you pay full mark up you get the speakers, pedestal stand and 5yr warranty included. but the ones being offered at discount's you don't get speakers,pedestal stand and only get a 1yr warranty, so i'd read the small print before buying!

having said that see this thread it seems sevenoaks s&v are selling them cheap with 5yr warranty this weekend, although not sure about speakers and stand,

A

Anonymous

unless stated most of them are just for the screen, not even a pedestal included

A

Anonymous

Matthew

If you go on the TLC Broadcast website you will not only see the 5090 at its basic price without speakers but can add appropriate speakers stand etc with the obvious price increase.

Their prices are however the cheapest of any site I have currently seen and includes 5yr warranty.

Be warned I am told the prices will def go up on Monday this is a weekend promotion by Pioneer.

Or so I'm told.

But watch this space

As Clare says prices are changing daily as the world goes into a recession.

A

Anonymous

I ordered the PDP-LX5090 last Thursday and so was rather annoyed(!) to find it for sale for £500 less than I had paid.

I then got a call from the web site I had brought it from who said that the Pioneer had dropped the price by £400. As they had not dispatched mine they could claim that amount back from Pioneer and pass it on to me.

Talk about good customer service or what so I will be recommending these guys in future: http://www.futurehome.co.uk

A

Anonymous

Sorry I should make clear that I think we should now see the PDP-LX5090 for around £1800 (without stand and speaker).

A

Anonymous

Dave

so did I !

The price has now gone up as they said it would

Now just waiting for a similar deal on the SC-LX81 Amp and the BDP-LX71 Amp!

A

Anonymous

Dammit are you going for the Sevenoaks deal at £700 for the Denon 2500BT +£200 HMV vouchers?

P.S. Can you help with my Sky + HD problem?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts