what ceiling speakers that exceed the rsl c34e in ceiling speakers

markyboy156

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
hi

i realised i have asked the question on in ceiling speakers a couple of times but i have not made my mind up

i want either in ceiling speakers or height speakers that you put high on the wall for atmos and dts x i want speakers that exceed the rsl c34e in ceiling speakers

that are used with the roger sound labs cg24 5.2 package and a denon x6200w amp and emotiva xpa3 amp using blue jeans cables

ie i want better atmos speakers that exceed the rsl c34e and would work even better with the speaker package thanks

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Just about anything will do for in ceiling speakers, which are for effect more than lying on your back, staring at the ceiling listening to your Dire Straits again.

Match impedance, sensitivity and frequency range, find ones that are easy to fit into plasterboard ceilings (hope you haven't got solid concrete ceilings, lath and plaster or oh boy! are you in for some fun!) and look acceptable to 'er indoors, then buy the most modest (cheapest) ones you think you can get away with, leave the rest up to the receiver's equalisation software and spend the money you saved on something else.

TRENDING THREADS