What CDs and DVDs did santa bring

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Phil collins Hits - cd (what a great chocolate advert very intelligent gorrilla) Foo Fighters - dvd (rocking band) Chili Peppers - dvd (just as good)

A

Anonymous

ac/dc vinyl " for those about to rock we salute you " this gives me an excuse to buy a record player

A

Anonymous

C.D. = John Surman- Withholding Patterns, Milt Jackson-Wizard of the Vibes, Joe Bonammassa- You and Me,Branford Marsalis-Contemporary Jazz,McLaughlin,Pastorius,Tony Williams-Trio of Doom,Cressida-Cressida,Wipers-The Herd.

D.V.D.= Thin Lizzy- Live and Dangerous.

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Diana Krall: The Girl in the other room
Crowded House: The very best of

I think my wife got most of the Adiemus CD's so she's going to be hogging the system for a while.

A

Anonymous

The Sopranos Season 6-The Final Episodes, from the misses to complete the collection.

A

Anonymous

curb your enthusiasm series' 2 and 3, boys from the blackstuff, mock the week uncut.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Just watched the Blu-ray of Blade Runner - at last, a decent sound transfer! (There's a Dolby TrueHD soundtrack on there, despite what the packaging may say...) Superb stuff.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Fraziel"]curb your enthusiasm series' 2 and 3, boys from the blackstuff, mock the week uncut.[/quote]

Nice one mate, I bet there will be a lot of laugh this Christmas season in you house :)

A

Anonymous

Nirvana Unplugged - DVD
The Cult Live in New York - DVD
Robert Plant & Alison Kraus: Raising Sand - CD
Probot CD

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Well Santa bought Shark Tale, Jungle Book, Finding Nemo and Happy Feet for my baby boy so no doubt I'll be watching those over and over again!

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
Rufus at Carnegie, Judy at Carnegie, The Allman Brothers at Fillmore East (thanks for the tip Mr.Jet J), Enigma Variations - conducted by Colin Davis, the Best Of Burl Ives & a Stephane Grapelli Live album, all on CD. On vinyl: Tighten Up Vol.1, Ingenue - kd Lang, Endtroducing -DJ Shadow (trounces the flat as a pancake CD version) & Disco 4 by Pet Shop Boys.

A

Anonymous

Murray Perahia - Beethoven Complete Piano Concertos (very good indeed)

huddo

Nov 13, 2007
Visit site
Travelling Wilburys Vol1-3 with DVD and Life on Mars CD soundtrack. Spiderman boxset of all 3 films and Jezzer Clarksons supercar DVD. Went into Zavvi yesterday and saw Dire Straits Love over gold for £4 (remastered version) just couldn't help myself !!!!

kitkat

Jun 18, 2007
Visit site
cd Feist and Cascada dvd One foot in the grave complete (classic tv at its best) and Buffy the complete season (worth it just to see Buffy and Willow, beautiful)

Charlie Jefferson

Sep 2, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Thaiman"][quote user="huddo"]Dire Straits Love over gold [/quote]

try 2nd track in the dark! sound amazing[/quote]

Please, please, please. . . enough with the truly Dire Staits stuff. Call the taste C.I.D.!!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Charlie Jefferson"][quote user="Thaiman"][quote user="huddo"]Dire Straits Love over gold [/quote] try 2nd track in the dark! sound amazing[/quote] Please, please, please. . . enough with the truly Dire Staits stuff. Call the taste C.I.D.!![/quote]

Messy guitar work and Mark can't sing to save his life but great recording and mastering save the day...a truly great demo cds (even with boring old music!)

A

Anonymous

I completely agree. Dire being the word!

Bring on decent stuff - Rufus Wainwright - a truly marvelous artiste!

l

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
This just arrived belatedly

and it's very strange indeed. For a major motion picture soundtrack, it all sounds a bit 'Paignton Light Operatic Society sings Sondheim': Mrs Burton sounds weedy and unconvincing, and Johnny Depp appears to have moved on from Keith Richards impersonations to Decca-era Laughing Gnome David Bowie.

And yet the movie trailers look superb - as I said, very odd...

A

Anonymous

DVDs:

Sigur Ros - Heima - beautiful product with Iceland as the star.

Bladerunner 5 disc Final Cut.

CDs: Tangerine Dream - Booster 2 disc (rare tracks)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts