What can I buy at the show?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi. Having never been to a Hi Fi show before, I don't know what to expect.

Can you buy equipment there? Are there any decent discounts? Can I assume I can walk in with a shopping list and walk out with the boxes - saving myself a couple of hundred quid?

I am looking to purchase some Hi Fi at the moment and want to know if I should finish my auditions and then hold off for the Hi Fi show and purchase there? Or is it not worth the hassle for the small savings against the risk of not getting what I want?

Any advice?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="psd"]
Can you buy equipment there? Are there any decent discounts? Can I assume I can walk in with a shopping list and walk out with the boxes - saving myself a couple of hundred quid?

[/quote]

Yes, yes and - subject to them having the stock there - yes.

The Sound and Vision show being run by two dealer groups, it's very much a 'selling show', with smaller items such as cables and other accessories being sold off the stands, and larger stuff being purchased via sales desks, either to take away right there and then or for collection from one of the organisers' outlets.

See the show website for more details, and the websites of organisers Audio Excellence and Audio T for the shop locations.

If and when there's more information on show discounts, competitions and specific offers, I'm sure someone from the organisers will be posting them in this section of the forums.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts