What are you watching?

Page 51 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

woodster

Jun 24, 2007
Visit site
710T0VNV2AL._AA1500_.jpg

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Followed by

51GDKE8S4KL.jpg

Two of the best British movies of recent years, and I can't recommend them highly enough.

D

Deleted member 2457

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wreck-It-Ralph-Blu-ray-Region-Free/dp/B00742SXOM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1370636504&sr=8-2&keywords=wreck+it+ralph

Purchased this the other day.

D

Deleted member 2457

I am watching Bad Boys 2 on Sky HD the picture is awesome! :clap:

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
We watched When We Were Soldiers (Mel Gibson) last night,picked up the blu ray for £5 from Asda.

PQ was grainy in places,but this could be how it was intended to look,how it was shot.

Story was very compeling,based on true events and even tho i have seen it many times before on tv,this is the first time i have viewed with the addition of a DTS Master Audio soundtrack and my word does it add to the atmospherics.I needed to add more db than most other MA tracks but there was nothing 'shouty'.

The surround field was brilliant,imho,loads of constant detail for the rears to handle and i swear that my front L/R sounded another 3ft wider,infact it was hard to tell where the sound originated from in places,depth was gut renching as you would expect,with detail wizzing thru over and round every inch of my room well worth a fiver :)

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
Just watched the next three days on channel five, last time i watched it was at the cinema i must say i enjoyed it a whole lot more second time around.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Just been to see this at the Cinema, a good documentary, and definitely worth seeing if you're a fan of the band.

stoneroseswarpnet.jpg

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Diamond Joe said:
I watched L'appartement last night, I think someone on here recommended/watched it, so thanks for the heads-up I thoroughly enjoyed it.

L%27appartement.jpg

Good isn't it, and of course, there's the added bonus of ogling Monica Bellucci,I mean admiring her acting.

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Good isn't it, and of course, there's the added bonus of ogling Monica Bellucci,I mean admiring her acting.

It certainly is, I was instantly struck by just how beautiful Monica Bellucci is, made it quite hard to keep up with the subtitles!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts