What are you watching?

Page 79 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
24 Hours in Police Custody - always chirpy viewing. Hard not to be appalled by the legal 'advice' that they are given, which reading between the lines seems to be leading guilty people to say what's best for them (lie, basically), rather than helping them frame the truth in the best light.

In this one, someone who'd stabbed several people was told to say he'd 'found' the knife there, as leaving your house with one and then using it carries a minimum 25 years, if I understood correctly.

The Rescue - a feature length documentary about the rescue of that Thai football team from a flooded cave system a few years back. Nail-biting (even though the outcome is known in advance) and with refreshing frankness from the participants - should be on iPlayer and well worth seeking out.

Watched it a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Also watched "The 100", a bit wooden but good telly too.
There was a prequel series called Caprica - never seen it because of limited availability back in the day, but you can get the German blu ray of the complete series for about £13 delivered, with an English soundtrack. Looking forward to that arriving soon, though Gatters will take us a good few months to plough through.

DougK1

Jan 4, 2024
Visit site
There was a prequel series called Caprica - never seen it because of limited availability back in the day, but you can get the German blu ray of the complete series for about £13 delivered, with an English soundtrack. Looking forward to that arriving soon, though Gatters will take us a good few months to plough through.
Thank you, I'll definitely check it out (y)* Seems to be yet another TV series which was pulled early by the studio, wish they wouldn't do this! I really got into the Westworld series only for the studio to pull it two seasons short :mad: I know studios have to make money but pulling things early really irks me.

* ordered :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12th Monkey
Thank you, I'll definitely check it out (y)* Seems to be yet another TV series which was pulled early by the studio, wish they wouldn't do this! I really got into the Westworld series only for the studio to pull it two seasons short :mad: I know studios have to make money but pulling things early really irks me.

* ordered :)
Be interested to hear how you get on - like I say it'll be a while before we're up for our next 'box set'.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts