What are you listening to?

Page 430 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

char_lotte

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
SpiceWeasel said:
char_lotte said:
idc said:
char_lotte said:
SpiceWeasel said:
510fZgDHYJL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Good choice!

Very good choice. Empire is one of my all time favourites.

Stumbled onto them by accident after watching this video, love the atmospheric chillout vibe of the song and thanks to spotify is now one of my fav albums.

That video is an exact fit for the music.

char_lotte

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
idc said:
If that was me, I would not need the trail of yellow smoke, me peeing myself would have the same effect. Similar to Hybrid when instrumental

0000677323_350.jpg

This is another album to try

Kosheen-Resist-213596.jpg

Thanks will check them out. Haven't heard of Kosheen for a while. I havd their first album somewhere....

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Celebration Day Led Zepplin:rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout:

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
War of the Worlds 2 I have listened to www 1 and www2 side by side so to speak www2 is a bit tecno the sound of the space ships comming is a bit more 3d and the sound stage is better but all in all if you have www1 IMHO www2 is no better the vocals on thunder child forever autumn on www1 have more feeling

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
toyota man said:
War of the Worlds 2 I have listened to www 1 and www2 side by side so to speak www2 is a bit tecno the sound of the space ships comming is a bit more 3d and the sound stage is better but all in all if you have www1 IMHO www2 is no better the vocals on thunder child forever autumn on www1 have more feeling

Cheers TM

That's good to hear, as I have WWW 1......still preferred it on vinyl though.

char_lotte

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
toyota man said:

Interesting. I really like the original and have heard snippets of the new one, but I feel my heart prefers the original characters .Especially Phil Lynott. Still going to buy it tho.

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
:rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: Live at River plate Ac/Dc on the iplayer veryveryvery loud the cats have gon upstairs:rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout:

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
:rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :dance: :dance: Nothin but love Robert Cray ,She who must be obeyed is at work as is anybodywithin 200 yards so its very very LOUD:rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :dance: :dance: :dance: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout: :rockout:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts