What are you listening to?

Page 329 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

51M7aXt8%2B5L._SS500_.jpg

Fatboy Slim - Palookaville

A

Anonymous

hey dib, i'm loving it
emotion-21.gif
, i can see why you went back to one a second time. i'd say it's "at least" as good as the as-500, it's very potent, music sounds very composed at high volumes and there's bags of detail and plenty of bass, i think it's slightly warmer than the yamaha which is a good thing in my reflective room. it's much better than the 6010 imo.. i couldn't be happier with it, especially considering the price
emotion-11.gif

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
maxflinn:hey dib, i'm loving it
emotion-21.gif
, i can see why you went back to one a second time. i'd say it's "at least" as good as the as-500, it's very potent, music sounds very composed at high volumes and there's bags of detail and plenty of bass, i think it's slightly warmer than the yamaha which is a good thing in my reflective room. it's much better than the 6010 imo.. i couldn't be happier with it, especially considering the price
emotion-11.gif

Nice one Max.

Wouldn't know about the high volumes, mine normally never goes past "quarter to", "10-to" if there's no-one else in, and I find that is plenty of volume for me. This is my 3rd Marantz amp, I really like the sound.

Just currently listening to Radio Paradise before work. PC > Toslink cable to Caiman > PM7001. Sounding great.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts