What amp for laptop / mp3 player

A

Anonymous

Hi Chilli, did you pass out at 2.27AM and hit the submit button? :rockout:

A

Anonymous

Yes.:beer: :rofl:

O.K i'll try again. I am looking for a budget amp upto £200 but may stretch to £250. To be used with monitor audio bx2 speakers.All my music ( flac, lossless and 320kbs i.e high quality recordings) are on my computer and a cowon s9 mp3 player. What would people recomend ? I did concider the denon dm38dab all in one system.But i dont have that many cd's and dont listen to the radio much when im at home. So im thinking buying just a amp i would get more bang for my bucks regarding sound quality. :?

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Have you considered selling your speakers (they are popular so should fetch a decent price) and go active or powered?

I believe the new edition of this mag has some examples of EpoZ, Focal etc. which could prove as good if not better for your intended purpose.

PS. Thanks to John and the WH people for inviting me back on here. I wont post much since I've kind of migrated away from hifi (as opposed to just enjoying music) but may have something half interesting to say on occasions.

regards

A

Anonymous

I would prefer to keep the speakers.They belonged to a friend who sold them onto me before he moved.I had heard these speakers at his house and they were very good.I have nothing at the moment to connect them up to. So im looking for a amp of the same quality to connect them upto.

I have just seen a new marantz pm6003 going for £150. Would this go well with ma bx2's.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts