What a true Gent

The Mad One

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Just had my Abrahamsen v.20 upgraded to the UP via Colin at IQ speakers.

Should recieve it back before the weekend and cannot wait to hear the difference.

Colin a big massive thanks for your paitence with me as all ive done is pester you since the amp was posted back to you.

Youre a true gent and i highly recommend anyone looking to upgrade speakers or amp to have a chat with colin his products really are true hi-end at an affordable price.

Cheers buddy.

The Mad One said:
Just had my Abrahamsen v.20 upgraded to the UP via Colin at IQ speakers.

Should recieve it back before the weekend and cannot wait to hear the difference.

Colin a big massive thanks for your paitence with me as all ive done is pester you since the amp was posted back to you.

Youre a true gent and i highly recommend anyone looking to upgrade speakers or amp to have a chat with colin his products really are true hi-end at an affordable price.

Cheers buddy.

Nice one boggit!

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Cheers The Mad One, can not wait to here what you think of the upgrade.

DM I would be happy to bring one down for you to listen to even if its purely out of interest would be a pleasure, ill even keep a cloth over it!

dap33

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
plus 1 for colin who offered to travel down to the darkest depths of south wales with some speakers, can't fault the fella
regular_smile.gif

Certainly seems a decent sort. We've emailed each other couple of times over the months and he offered to send out one of his amps. I politely declined purely because I'm more than happy with the Leema. My philosophy has always been " if it ain't broke..."

I'll probably have the Leema in another 5 years (assuming it doesn't die on me).

Keep it up Boggit.

Word of warning Boggit. Unless you get firm orders it isn't wise to charge around the country. As I own a small business I'm speaking from experience. After a while all the travelling will become impractical.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
iQ Speakers said:
Cheers The Mad One, can not wait to here what you think of the upgrade.

DM I would be happy to bring one down for you to listen to even if its purely out of interest would be a pleasure, ill even keep a cloth over it!

Thanking you kindly but you know I couldn't take you up on that! -

It is however taking service to a new level.

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Not really, you can not walk into your local hifi dealer and here one, I dont have a huge marketing budget. The more people are exposed to my kit the more people talk about it and to be frank I have to go the extra mile in the early days plus I enjoy it!

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
iQ Speakers said:
Not really, you can not walk into your local hifi dealer and here one, I dont have a huge marketing budget. The more people are exposed to my kit the more people talk about it and to be frank I have to go the extra mile in the early days plus I enjoy it!

In a non up version v up version comparisons

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
The Mad one will be best placed to give his opinion having lived with the non UP for 3-4 months. In my opinion the standard version is good but the UP is very special, same tone but the dynamics are far better. Bass, soundtage and superb timing, notes stopping and starting cleanly and fast. I did say this to TMO when he bought it, however he loved it compared to what he had and i concluded that not everybody can justify the money for the UP but provided a very cheap upgrade path.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts