Wharfedale DIamond 9.0 or DIamond 9.1?

cheyworth

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
It all depends upon the size of room, and volume you want as the 9.0's are very small.

The 9.1 have almost 3 times the internal size, are bi-wirable, and would be the one I would go for.

Chris

A

Anonymous

Definately 9.1, as 9.0 will not last for long if you turn up the volume too often by today's standard of entry level amplifier RMS.
In fact, 3 months ago I went down to a Whardedale shop and they told me that they are having a hard time selling 10.0 as most customers go for 10.1 range.

A

Anonymous

People who buy the 10.1 or 9.1 usually have the 9.0 and 10.0 for the surround

oldleodensian

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
canada16:People who buy the 10.1 or 9.1 usually have the 9.0 and 10.0 for the surround

emotion-21.gif
My 5.1 system has 9.1 front and 9.0 surround.

The 9.1 speakers in my system are also used for stereo listening (via the pre-outs on my home cinema amp) and are superb!

I originally had 9.0 front speakers and, although they too are superb little speakers, I found them a little lacking in bass (although I am not one for room shaking bass and my room is only 13 foot sqaure).

The 9.0 are great for the money, especially for the crazy £39.99 I've seen them at RS, but I have definitely seen an all-round improvement in the sound and enjoy stereo music so much more with the 9.1 speakers.

Defintley well worth paying that little bit more for the 9.1 speakers as far as stereo use is concened.

TRENDING THREADS