Wharfdale speakers

Johnno

Jan 2, 2022
Visit site
Wharfdale floor speakers.

Thanks for the review. Plan to replace my Rodgers monitor speakers bought back in 77 and rebuilt some five years ago.
Your review ascribes similar characteristics, how would you compare them?
Johnno.

Tinman1952

Wharfdale floor speakers.

Thanks for the review. Plan to replace my Rodgers monitor speakers bought back in 77 and rebuilt some five years ago.
Your review ascribes similar characteristics, how would you compare them?
Johnno.
I think the point is that you need to compare them...not rely on someone else's ears to make a choice 🙂 Personally I think the Diamond 12.1 or 12.2 are excellent speakers that would have cost considerably more in 1977!

AJM1981

I think the point is that you need to compare them...not rely on someone else's ears to make a choice 🙂 Personally I think the Diamond 12.1 or 12.2 are excellent speakers that would have cost considerably more in 1977!

definitely

Some quality was not even deliverable in the 70s due to all measurements a computer can do nowadays and much more possibilities in technological detail.

I would therefore never recommend to get vintage speakers if the choice is between modern and vintage.

Floorstanders are out of my scope but I got the Diamond 11.2 and the diamond 12. 0. They are some air in de mids and details in the highs away from the Evo and off course the Elysian series, but a gem in their own right.

Bu.ska

Jan 15, 2022
Visit site
Hello!! I m new in this forum .
I have a question about wharfedale Denton 85.
Are this speakers ok for my Denon pma600?

I love The Linton 85 too but my Denon I suppose is too smal…

Hello!! I m new in this forum .
I have a question about wharfedale Denton 85.
Are this speakers ok for my Denon pma600?

I love The Linton 85 too but my Denon I suppose is too smal…
If you have a question like this then it is best to start a new thread, however there is no reason to believe the PMA600 will not drive the Denton 85 adequately as long as you don't want disco volume levels.
Best you audition yourself though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts