Watching Netflix on Samsung Q60 Tv using Sony WH-1000XM4

swingman

Aug 16, 2020
Visit site
I recently purchased This headset to watch Netflix etc on my Samsung Q60 Tv. After pairing it seem to work perfectly for 80 to 90% of the time. From time to time, I get a continuous crackling noise with interfering with the sound and almost impossible to follow the dialog. Normally it runs for few MI Utes or sometimes it disappear when you rewind a bit and replay it. This implies there is no defect in the output from TV. If I disconnect the headset and play the same passage in the TV the sound output is ok.
Is my M4 is faulty or its common?

Last edited:

swingman

Aug 16, 2020
Visit site
I recently purchased This headset to watch Netflix etc on my Samsung Q60 Tv. After pairing it seem to work perfectly for 80 to 90% of the time. From time to time, I get a continuous crackling noise with interfering with the sound and almost impossible to follow the dialog. Normally it runs for few MI Utes or sometimes it disappear when you rewind a bit and replay it. This implies there is no defect in the output from TV. If I disconnect the headset and play the same passage in the TV the sound output is ok.

D

Deleted member 2457

I have used the Sony 1000 3 the generation before yours with the Samsung 65q950R and it worked fine but very quiet though. I can recommend some headphones that work better for this kind of function see here:

MR_T

Apr 10, 2021
Visit site

I just bought these headphones and have the same tv and setup and have this exact issue. The headphones work fine with everything else except when streaming Netflix. Did you manage to get this resolved ? BTW, I also have the XM3 and no issues with that one.

Last edited:

Kolbren

Oct 31, 2021
Visit site

a canadian made a review about it, every 5-25minutes the delay can get activated
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sony/comments/ig1n9s/wh1000xm4_bestworst_headphones_ever/

it suck though i want to buy the best heaphones with anc under 300usd but they suck
too many flaws
but no other heaphone are like this one
the anc makes magic
sooo maybe buy them anyway, and use a cable for the tv, to not be putting the "dsee" on and off every 30minutes
what i hate more about them is the lack of waterproof
at least the earpads can be changed
they look more comfortable

bottom line the problem is not the tv, its the headphones's stupid connection
i dont want to wait but maybe wait for the xm5 if somehow they fix the many flaws that the headphone have, and hope for the price to not be over 400usd or 500...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts