Warmer, rich mid

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Evening all

Plinius CD101

Leema Tucana

Art Emotion

Looking for something to make the the mids/highs more mellow/richer. Want to keep speakers. Advice to demo would be appreciated

A

Anonymous

wickerman68:
Evening all

Plinius CD101

Leema Tucana

Art Emotion

Looking for something to make the the mids/highs more mellow/richer. Want to keep speakers. Advice to demo would be appreciated

About phedophilious and copyright, if you hear me,

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Don't go Krell! or Densen or Naim with ART, you have been warn by a guy who think his ART Emotion are the very best pair this side of £10K.

Look back on the suggestion I post the other day and may be try to work something out.

I done plenty of research and demo so here are my top 5

Mcintosh MA 2275, I should know !

Sugden Masterclass

LSA signature (or DK Design reference III)

David Berning

EAR 859

Lugs

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
So Thaiman you couldn't give them back after reviewing them? hahaha I know the feeling. I think some of the older krell designs might be an interesting proposition but being a big Sugden fan I run my emotions with the (old version) Masterclass system as you rightfully recommended. I also played with some audiovalve (german) equipment but wallet and head were having an argument. So McIntosh is way to go? Damn this website I should of went to bed.

A

Anonymous

Wickerman, are you constantly swapping high end bits about in your system having never heard them before? You nutter!

A

Anonymous

wrong and right!

I would never buy without a demo - just want to get a short list (Wrong)

Nutter (Right)

A

Anonymous

Thanks Thaiman, I shall demo your suggestions

Masterclass - Integrated or Pre and Pwer?

A

Anonymous

Mcintosh MA 2275 Review.....

Indeed it is difficult to associate the sound coming from your speakers with valves until a female vocal comes along and moves you to tears. Bass is deep and powerful, without having the buttock clenching quality associated with many solid state power amps. The bottom end breathes in a natural way (something not possible with clenched buttocks in my experience). All the audiophool attributes are there in abundence. Huge soundstage depth, wonderful HF detail and extension, along with excellent low level resolution.

Weighing in at 35kg! Valves don't you love them. Ahhh

TRENDING THREADS