Wallmount or small floor stand?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have lost the top of my rack to a plasma stand so I need to put my RPM4 elsewhere, knowing the investment made is not massive I need a suggestion on where to situate my turntable, it does get used more often than my cd player so accessibility is key.

Thanks in advance

Neil

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
If you have a place to wall mount and it's accessible this would be preferred due to the isolation properties of such an item. If not then a dedicated floor stand it would have to be.

oldleodensian

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
If, like me, you have a concrete floor providing good isolation from floor vibrations, then a good sturdy floor stand is a reasonable alternative to wall mounting; price and personal taste/style may then be more relevant.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your posts guys. I have got concrete floors but with a floating wood floor so vibration does travel through this nicely. I usually sit and listen to my vinyl otherwise I leave it to cd or mp3 for background listening. To wall mount I would need a 3m run of cable would this produce any signal integrity issues over a sub 1m length required for the floor stand option?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts