Wall mount help needed please...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ok, just a quickie really but I have just bought a Samsung 46F86 LCD and am looking to mount it on the wall in our lounge. The thing is that we have a fairly plain (new build) box room, quite bare and I was ideally looking at a wall mount that could either hide the cables or perhaps a wall mount that can mount the TV about mid room height but then perhaps has a bit of shelving built in to plonk my PS3 on etc. Don't really need anything like swivel mount, a flat mount will be fine, its more the cable tidying and a shelf / bit of storage space for my PS3 I am worried about. Money not too much of an issue but the way it looks is very important, so any ideas of what to do with my blank canvass of a wall would be much appreciated. Many thanks ;-)

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Try here: www.a2000systems.co.uk as advertised within the magazine.

www.7evensystems.com also offer what you are looking for but with cable tidying although it's not your 'normal' wall bracket - more an elevated stand! Looks nice though.

You could also conceal cables by drilling into the wall - if it's a new build I'm guessing it's stud walls and this shouldn't be too hard to do.

www.standsunique.com also offer shelving should you go the conventional bracket and require shelving underneath - finally IKEA has shelving which could go below your TV.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

A

Anonymous

Top man... thanks so much for that.

You are probably right about the stud wall's but as complete DIY novice I am a little wet behind the ears with what to do. However my partners Dad is a builder so I might ask him nicely.

Will deffo take a look at the supplied links though for a mount and some furniture...

Thanks again buddy...

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

No problemo - that's why we're all here.

Let us know how you get on.

If you talk to your partner's dad nice enough I have a few jobs around here if he's free - that's free as in no charge and not free as in available!!

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
I have one of the a2000 systems in my kids games room and must say that for the money it is great value and looks the part as well. I channeled out the wall to hide the cables but you need to fit a power socket within the unit for you equipment to plug into. Oh and dont forget to get the wall bracket for your TV as the system does not come with this as standard but they can supply one if you want.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Stumbled upon this which may be along the lines of what you're looking for?

http://www.standland.co.uk/wall_mount_bracket_Glass_shelf.htm

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

TRENDING THREADS