Visonik David 7000

TheBlue21

Sep 19, 2024
Visit site
Hello :)

I got these speakers for free from an online marketplace. Can any of you guys give me information on them (how do they sound etc.) ? It is difficult to find anything on the internet regarding this specific model.

WhatsApp Bild 2024-09-19 um 13.39.25_7c43672a.jpg

Gray

Ill tell you how they sound, once I have found that out myself :D
Put your fingers in the gap and pull downwards (toward the bottom of the speaker)....then each of those small circular holes above, open up to accept (thin) wire.

The sliding bits you pull down are spring loaded, so they clamp the wires when you let go.
(The metal that clamps is only thin - so ensure it clamps the bared conductor and not the insulation of the wires).

If you can see the polarity markings, fine, but they don't appear to be clearly marked to me.
If not, you can easily connect for relative phase (so the two speakers are in phase with each other) by just connecting your red / black the same way round on each cabinet.

But ideally you want absolute phase to also be correct - you don't want both drivers to be 'sucking' when they should be 'blowing'.....you want a positive pressure on the studio mics to be causing your drivers to move forward.
If there are no markings, get a 1.5 volt battery and look for an initial forward mid/bass cone movement as you make a 1 second connection to it - then mark the terminal that was connected to battery positive with a +

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS