vinyl cleaners

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi guys

I got my new electronics yesterday which consist of a carat amp and cd combo I also bought a project debut 3 turntable I am waitind on a pair of dali ikon 6 speakers due this week and spent last night listening to my old album collection which has been in storage for over 10 years. I would like to hear views on the best way to clean all my old records as they are not in good condition any help or advice greatfully received

A

Anonymous

Hi,

What do you think of the Carat kit?I looks nice,is it in real life?build wise?and hows the sound?

For vinyl I always made my own solution,of isoprol? alcohol,distilled water and a drop of fairy liquid,but the best method is a vacuum vinyl cleaner so that it leaves no residues on the disc as it dries.

A

Anonymous

The carat kit look better in real life than they do on the web site build quality is as good as any of the other kit i looked at and i think they sound very good they have only been playing for a few hours and through my old heybrook hb3 speakers so i am expecting great things when they are fully run in and my dalis arrive. I demoed the carat kit directly against the roksan kandy combo and perfered every thing sound build and looks over the roksan duo although the lack of reviews nearly put me off buying them in the end i went with my ears

A

Anonymous

Thanks,I thought they looked great in the pictures I have seen them,but don't much about them,yeah don't let lack of reviews put you of,quite alot of the good stuff never gets reviewed,so it worth checking these other brands out,as their are some gem products out there that consumers are missing out on.

A

Anonymous

Look for Knosti Disco Antistat in Ebay. I've been using it for some time and it's just great - especially considering the price.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts