Version advice

Nathan

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Long shot but I'm looking for a vinyl pressing of the able Danube. Has anyone got any recommendations as to a good version? It may go some way to getting my wife to allow me to visit a hifi shop again!

Nathan said:
Long shot but I'm looking for a vinyl pressing of the able Danube. Has anyone got any recommendations as to a good version? It may go some way to getting my wife to allow me to visit a hifi shop again!

A vinyl pressing of what? Is that an autocorrected Blue Danube?

If so I believe the 1975 Decca pressing conducted by Josef Krips is often recommended.

Look on www.discogs.com.

If it is just the Blue Danube Waltz and not the whole album then it is available on other LPs

Nathan

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
Hehe. Didn't spot that. Damned auto correct. Yes, it was the Beautiful Blue Danube. Thanks for the steer - I will check that one out. And maybe an audiobook on typing skills too!

Nathan said:
Hehe. Didn't spot that. Damned auto correct. Yes, it was the Beautiful Blue Danube. Thanks for the steer - I will check that one out. And maybe an audiobook on typing skills too!

I used my uncanny deductive skills there. Possibly simplified by my own autocorrect errors of the past. ;-)

Did you need just the waltz itself or the complete album?

Whatever, Discogs is always a good and reliable source for second-hand LP's.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts