Used Sony STR-DA5300ES

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello, I just came accross a used Sony STR-DA5300ES and I would like some opinions of how much is worth. The guy that sells it asks for 600 euros. Is this price OK or is it a bit expensive for a 2007 model ?? Thanks a lot.

A

Anonymous

Hi, I asked a similar question a few weeks back in a different thread. See the thread here.

A

Anonymous

Hello,
EvertonMonkey

Can you tell us what did you pay when you got it new ?
I personally believe that a fair price would be around 400 euros considering that you can get a new 3600es around 500 euros. I just wanted to hear others opinions as well.

By the way why you want to sell yours ??

A

Anonymous

ANDYK48 said:
Hello, EvertonMonkey Can you tell us what did you pay when you got it new ? I personally believe that a fair price would be around 400 euros considering that you can get a new 3600es around 500 euros. I just wanted to hear others opinions as well. By the way why you want to sell yours ??

I paid around £1000 in November 2007. I think the 5xxx series is a fair step up from the 3xxx series, so probably not a good comparison on price. I think around £350- £450 would probably be a fair price. I haven't 100% decided I want to sell, its a really good amp thats still fairly upto date feature wise (other than 3D which I'm not really interested in). I was mainly looking at options and the possibility of trying a different make of receiver (as I have always had Sony), and the amount of money I would possibly get for mine would have a bearing on what I could afford ;-)

A

Anonymous

COMMENT REMOVED and thread locked - no trading, please - MODS

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts