Used Infinity Interlude IL60s

OhForPetesSake

Jun 21, 2020
Visit site
Hi All,

I just stumbled upon some infinity interlude IL-60s used with a center channel (Infinity Classia CC225) described as in excellent condition (and the pics seem to suggest that) for $360. I've had a hard time finding much information on them on the net.

I'm currently running some 16 year old PSB Alpha-B1s through a Sherwood RX-4105 (no sub), although one of the PSBs has developed a mild rattle at loud, low frequencies. I do really like the balanced sound the PSBs put out. I've been mildly looking to upgrade and just sort of browsing to figure out what i wanted to do.

Any thoughts on this or people with experience with these? I'd be using them for music, tv and movies with a pretty eclectic and varied taste in music.

OhForPetesSake

Jun 21, 2020
Visit site
Hi, hope this helps. A bit of a write up and measurements on page 2.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have seen the specs. I haven't been able to find any formal reviews of these speakers (or much subjective information at all) and was hoping to get someone's impressions about how they sound, the goods, the bads, the things to look out for, etc.

Edit: My apologies, when i was reading the text I at first believed it was the manufacturers own description. That is somewhat helpful. Appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: insider9

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts