upgrading speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I am thinking about upgrading mij speakers.For the moment I have a 5.1 set Elac fs 127-bs 123-center cc 121 and sub 111.2 esp.

My amp is a yamaha rx- 1065.I would like a set of speakers with more detail an witch is more"roomfilling".

Any suggestions?I auditioned my speakers to the B&W 684 fronts and 685 rears and I prefered the Elac's.

Would the monitor audio silver rx6 be a serious upgrade?Does anyone have them?Can't find a dealer here to audition them.

thx

A

Anonymous

lazarus:

Hi all,

I am thinking about upgrading mij speakers.For the moment I have a 5.1 set Elac fs 127-bs 123-center cc 121 and sub 111.2 esp.

My amp is a yamaha rx- 1065.I would like a set of speakers with more detail an witch is more"roomfilling".

Any suggestions?I auditioned my speakers to the B&W 684 fronts and 685 rears and I prefered the Elac's.

Would the monitor audio silver rx6 be a serious upgrade?Does anyone have them?Can't find a dealer here to audition them.

thx

I had a 1065 with MA RX 1 F&R, RX Centre & RXFX rears and it sounded fab, in my opinion the RX6 12 AV package would sound excellent, although it could take a slightly more powerful amp

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts