Update on my problems with Panasonic 32LXD700

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Well I am delighted to say that I will be receiving my replacement TV in four weeks time!Here's hoping that this will one will be okay and I can enjoy it for many years. Many,many thanks to Steve at Panasonic as he has been extremely nice and helpful. Of course this probably would not have happened if Clare hadn't kindly intervened! So a huge, huge thanks to you Clare. You are a Star!!!! I am so glad I came across this forum as you are a great bunch and so helpful.

A

Anonymous

Thanks both!

Yes will be nice to get a nice new shiny TV again! Will chat to you later Colin.

A

Anonymous

...............and they all lived happily ever after

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Just glad we could be of assistance
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
Just glad we could be of assistance
emotion-2.gif

[/quote]

I can't thank you enough for your help Clare!

I really think I would have been stuck with the TV I have if you hadn't intervened.

It is so good to deal with Steve at Panasonic as he is so nice and helpful unlike the grumpy retailer! The good thing is that since the replacement is coming direct from Panasonic I can deal direct with them from now on. Hooray!!!!

A

Anonymous

Well I have heard from someone who has had two replacements due to bad backlight bleed and each one was worse than the one before so he got a refund and went back to CRT!

Really hope he was just unlucky and that my replacement (due week beginning 2nd March) will be okay.

Would love to hear from owners of this TV as to whether yours has significant backlight bleed , or clouding as in my case?

A

Anonymous

Hello there

I have put a post on here about the same problem before I seen your post, my Panasonic LXD700 is only 2 weeks old and I have the yellow look that takes over the whole picture the store I brought it from say it is normal backlight bleed but it spoils the whole tv, I have a friend who brought the 37" and it was so bad she got her money back after trying 3 sets. sorry 2 sets not 3.

A

Anonymous

Hello Andrew yes that will be OK with me as long as you only give it to this 1 person thanks
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

I've replied in the past but my LCD is perfect. No bleed at all.

I love this TV!
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

That's fine by me Andrew.

Look forward to 'speaking' to you Musicgirl.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="stevebombedout"]
I've replied in the past but my LCD is perfect. No bleed at all.

I love this TV!
emotion-2.gif

[/quote]

Glad to hear it Steve.

I love the TV as well apart from this problem so really hoping the replacement will be okay.

I take it that you can't see the yellow hue which both Magicgirl and I can if you check out a blank channel after the TV has been on for a while?

Mine isn't just a yellow hue thought it is a lot of moving yellow clouds which looks like a stormy sky!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts