Up to second!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Last 3 weeks I've gone from 8th to 5th to 2nd!
emotion-19.gif

I wont get too carried away I'm due another drop about now
emotion-43.gif
Still 30 points away from Geoff Pryor who's in first but edging closer
emotion-1.gif

One more game tonight on this weeks fixtures: Aston Villa V Man City come on City!!
emotion-21.gif

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Well played Daveeeee

Well thats 5 subs used up already as I try and make up for a poor start to the season, tbh I could really do with a Man City sized budget....50 Million doesn't go very far these days
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Richard Pryor nicked all his best gags off me, I will have you know
emotion-1.gif

Hope you guys arent burning all your transfers in chase of the leader
emotion-5.gif
Good to see you are all keeping me on my toes hehe

I might delve myself into the transfer market after the International Break for a few running repairs to my team.

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Touch wood, failing any injuries I think my squad will be staying as they are for a while now.
I had no choice but to make a few changes after my initial pick of "players", 1 player was injured, 1 was sacrificed for funds and the other 3 might as well of been injured for all the good they did.
At least now my squad knows which way to run and what those white posts with a net behind them are actually for.

EDIT: It would probably help if I had even half a clue about football when I picked my starting 11, come on Torres !!!

A

Anonymous

Every time I see a player have a good few games and transfer him into my team he seems to stop playing well!
emotion-7.gif
Unless theres any other injuries I think I'm going to stick instead of twist!
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

My "due a drop prediction" was spot on. Third now D'OH!!!
emotion-6.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts