Unsane

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that one Bretty!

All I can say really is a bit too dark for me and thank goodness I have no hangover this morning!

As they say one man's poison and all that....

D

Deleted member 2457

johnnymunro:

Thanks for that one Bretty!

All I can say really is a bit too dark for me and thank goodness I have no hangover this morning!

As they say one man's poison and all that....

Hi Johnny

Bit of topic here but I have just been checking out your system, how does it all sound? I once read about a very similar system.

Cheers
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Hi Gel ( Soz Bretty for hijacking your thread)

I take it you mean the Pio - Monitor Audio set up?

Hmm to be honest the Mighty Mission set up completely blows it away even with the Sony budget amp.. Let's be honest here horses for courses and all that the MA package is much easier on the eye (as I keep getting reminded!) but I can't help thinking that the B & W or Tannoy revolution theatre package would have provided the soundstage I prefer.

I have just put the Sony 550 BDP with the rest of the Sony equipment and now ponder on a new Blu ray player for the Pio and MA set up

Cheers

Bretty I promise I will give Unsane another trial!

D

Deleted member 2457

johnnymunro:

Hi Gel ( Soz Bretty for hijacking your thread)

I take it you mean the Pio - Monitor Audio set up?

Hmm to be honest the Mighty Mission set up completely blows it away even with the Sony budget amp.. Let's be honest here horses for courses and all that the MA package is much easier on the eye (as I keep getting reminded!) but I can't help thinking that the B & W or Tannoy revolution theatre package would have provided the soundstage I prefer.

I have just put the Sony 550 BDP with the rest of the Sony equipment and now ponder on a new Blu ray player for the Pio and MA set up

Cheers

Bretty I promise I will give Unsane another trial!

Hi

That was excellent thanks
emotion-21.gif

I have a soundstage and a sound that i prefer as well but i have never heard the Monitor Audio ones and they get mentioned alot with Pioneers so i am always interested to hear what people say about them.

Cheers for that
emotion-21.gif

Sorry for going off topic Bretty
emotion-5.gif
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Yeah it is abit too heavy for me
emotion-21.gif

But they sound good at what they do.
emotion-21.gif

Drummerdave

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
bretty:
A mate put me onto this band recently. I like 'em

See what you think:

UNSANE

I have all their stuff and saw them live a few years ago - excellent band! They make a huge sound for a three piece. The guitarist / singer, Chris Spencer is brother of Jon Spencer (of Jon Spencer's Blues Explosion)
My favourite album is Scattered, Smothered and Covered. Superb.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts