Unitilite or MF M1 Clic

michael hoy

If you were to choose one which would you go for.

I will be replacing my speakers as well soon, therefore at this point do not need to worry about them.

Also if I went for the Clic, I would probably add the M1 PWR to match, but not sure what would go with the Uniti.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Given you have Cyrus, probably the MF and it's Class D M1 power.

For me, it would be Linn Sneaky @ £750 with one of those half price Creek deals (Destiny/5350)......though not as versatile. :shifty:

Shanka

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

If it's of any help I thought the Clic was the best DAC I heard when doing some demo's a few months ago,if it had Spotify and android thingy I would be getting one myself.

However I have not heard the Naim but was thinking I might give a listen to their dac but it does not have the connections of the Clic so I think I will not confuse myself unfortunately this is the same with the Linn Sneaky as I am intrigued by how it may sound.

Good luck, have fun, keep us posted.

michael hoy

Thanks CNO and Shanka.

I am in the process of selling my Unison Reasearch S6 at the moment, along with the other items I may be able to go gor a Linn Majik DS.

I was thinking of some Spendor A3 or Proac 140 speakers and then it leaves me with trying to find an amp to match.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
michael hoy said:
Thanks CNO and Shanka.

I am in the process of selling my Unison Reasearch S6 at the moment, along with the other items I may be able to go gor a Linn Majik DS.

I was thinking of some Spendor A3 or Proac 140 speakers and then it leaves me with trying to find an amp to match.

Nooooo! :O

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Michael,

If you do decide to go with the CLiC and M1 PWR, I suggest you pair it up with ProAc speakers. The set up I have now with CLiC and PWR sounds really sweet but still very authoritive on demanding music.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
michael hoy said:
Do you think I should keep this.

Not if you don't love it, and prefer Cyrus....it also may depend on what sort of music you like.

For me personally - Majik DS + UR S6 + The right speakers = Musical Heaven ....for others, it would be hell.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts