Two small feature requests

Retne

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Hi.

Two small feature requests:

First up is a review date, as this will affect the review's relevancy (for different products and product types at different rates, I realise, but some information is better than none).

Second is ability to search by brand. At the moment it's easier to look for old reviews in the mag than on the website, which will help sell mags, but isn't ideal.

An idea that could help justify the work for second request and drive paper sales:

Code (non unique) in the mag that means you can access slightly more than not having a code. For subscribers, they just get a year long code. Yes, it would be easy to post the former on a website, but a lot of people will just buy the mag. I guess keep that code out of the forums, though ;)

R

(currently listening to Romeo and Juliet 2nd Soundtrack (Lurhman film) on new Sennheiser 202s - sound very basy, but does that just mean I was missing bass on my fairly rubbish computer speakers? Probably.)

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Adding dates to reviews is one of many fixes in the pipeline, but we have a few more pressing priorities at this stage, such as improving in-site and advanced search functionality and improving our database to include more up-to-date technical specifications.

A

Anonymous

Ravey Gravey Davy said:
Shame you don't have a more expanded team to complete the improvements in a timely fashion.

Well if everyone clicks on the ads and buys stuff from them, tthe site makes money and we can get more staff to make the site better...

A

Anonymous

John Duncan said:
austinh7 said:
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
Shame you don't have a more expanded team to complete the improvements in a timely fashion.

Well if everyone clicks on the ads and buys stuff from them, tthe site makes money and we can get more staff to make the site better...

Except on the subchannel landing pages, obv...

Haven't you got a leaving lunch to get yourself pretty for?
smiley-tongue-out.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts