TV warranty goes up in smoke!

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
Are those cigarette butts jutting out of the skull in your Avatar? Is that your future (if you continue smoking)? :D

I gave up smoking five years ago and am now on the budweiser, i thought you knew. *smile*

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I clicked the link and couldn't believe it was Panasonic! Given the issues I had with them I can't say I'm surprised. Surely it's a fault, you don't see other people having the same issues when smoking. My nan smokes like a chimney and her Sony lasted about 6 years before she upgraded in size, the TV has gone to another smoke filled home and still works perfectly!

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
They should be out exercising not watching television.

If they also gave up the fags (both on 20 a day apparently) they could easily afford to buy a decent TV once they'd lost the weight.

Then they would stand a decent chance of outlasting their next television's 5-year warranty.

Paul.

I bet it's not 20 a day. I bet it was like a scene out of an old Tom and Jerry cartoon!

Cant help thinking if it wasn't their fault an independent engineers report would back them up.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I can see Panasonic's point. I've had to work in some houses where there have been heavy smokers, and there has been an orange layer of gunge over almost everything, and if it takes 2 good coats of stain block or undercoat to seal it on the walls and ceilings, it can't be doing the electronic equipment any good at all. Plus, if they say they're 20 a day people, you can double that, and 80 cigarettes a day is eventually going to cause a problem with delicate electronics.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts