Turntable Query

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have project debut III, I'd like to know if there is an add-on or gadget for a turntable that will return the arm to rest or prevent the stylus from wearing/becoming damaged if the record ends and it's left running, something that functions as on the (now discontinued) debut III E turntable, any ideas or tips with this issue?

A

Anonymous

[quote user="kjtmuk"]

I have project debut III, I'd like to know if there is an add-on or gadget for a turntable that will return the arm to rest or prevent the stylus from wearing/becoming damaged if the record ends and it's left running, something that functions as on the (now discontinued) debut III E turntable, any ideas or tips with this issue?

[/quote]Its called getting off your fat *** and walking up to the turntable, picking up the arm using your hand and rest it back on its holder. Is that simple enough or do you need further help!

A

Anonymous

It isn't necessary laziness. I have fallen asleep countless times and awoken to the needle spinning that inner groove.
I was often deeply worried but no harm appears to ever occurred.
I assumed the only real solution would be a on-manual turntable.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JohnDuncan"]If I take that advice and trip over a toy truck on the way, can I seek recompense from this forum?[/quote]

lol John. i wonder where vanman has attached the coin box to his turntable? maybe it can double as a counterweight on the arm?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts