Turntable for Cyrus

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 108165

Or maybe a seconhand Technics SL1200/1210 with a KAB 78rpm upgrade. Removeable headshell and direct-drive all in one unit!

julianhay

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Picking up on this again - clearaudio concept & a rega 78 appears as good as any option to play 3 speeds

if I go for a MM cart - for now - what would be a good phono stage to handle both tables / cart & take a future MC if I decide in the future

many thanks

julianhay said:
Picking up on this again - clearaudio concept & a rega 78 appears as good as any option to play 3 speeds

if I go for a MM cart - for now - what would be a good phono stage to handle both tables / cart & take a future MC if I decide in the future

many thanks

Sorry, missed you point there. Why do you need three speeds and what exactly do you propose to buy to enable you to do this?

The mention of MC and the notion of trying to play anything at 78rpm is clashing somewhat.

What exactly are you after?

julianhay

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
3 speedsfor 3 records speeds

no turntable has a satisfactory / price sensitive 3 speed solution with an easy cart change - easier to switch the table - and for decent sound those 2 decks are cheapest / best solution I have found

so now a phono stage for both decks....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts