Turntable feet

6and8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
A couple of the feet have come adrift from the bottom of my turntable and have been lost / are hidden from view / have beaten eaten by the cat. I've fashioned replacements from rubber tap washers which is OK but I was wondering if you can buy sets of feet for turntables?

6and8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions, Macdiddy. I have now Googled 'turntable feet', had no idea there was so much out there. I'm curious about your choice of isolation feet, didn't realise oak would do the job of isolating sensitive equipment.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

6and8 said:
Thanks for the suggestions, Macdiddy. I have now Googled 'turntable feet', had no idea there was so much out there. I'm curious about your choice of isolation feet, didn't realise oak would do the job of isolating sensitive equipment.

If you want to spend lots of your hard-earned money on pointless "improvements" to your system, Russ Andrews will quite gladly take it from you. If on the other hand you want some new feet for your turnatble that will work, but won't cost you a massive wedge, look elsewhere.

Google 'Russ Andrews legal' and you'll see all you need to.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

• Our Opinion
    Placing Jumbo Cone Feet under your Hi-Fi or Home Cinema equipment gives a large and immediately obvious improvement. The sound becomes clearer, cleaner more dynamic and much more stable and ‘solid’.
Is that bullsh*t, or is that bullsh*t? What a man he is.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts