Tuefel systems any good?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I currently have the Kef 1005.2 and was looking at swapping out the front 3 channels for the Kef IQ90's with IQ60 center.

However, I was browsing around and Teufel do 5.1 set up for less than the cost of the above. Has anyone ever heard any of them? Are they any good?

Thanks for any thoughts. John

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
You see we told you they were in the database! Sad thing is, JD and co. haven't pulled off a magic trick - dates have always appeared in search results (go on, give it a try).

The trick appears to be working out how to get them to appear on the reviews themselves....
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

Hi there, Thanks for that Clare. So, having ruled out chaning all it, I went back to the Kef IQ90's and IQ60.

Strangely, my partner has agreed (allowed?) me to get them if I wish. So the question is, will these be ok if I am still using the baby KEFS as sides and back surrounds?

I did read somewhere about tonal balance between speakers, which makes sense, however they are same brand?

Will be running through an Onk 607.

Any help would be appreciated as seems a lot of money if I'm going to be doing more harm than good.
emotion-1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts