Trying to improve my room acoustics

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
The room seems to be a multipurpose games room. Lucky fella! 32" seems far too small for any kinda 'cinema'. I would think about rockwool covered panels and corner traps. I guess it depends on your values for snooker, hifi, cinema, chillout. This kind of room would even benefit from ceiling treatmwnt. Apart from acoustics/sound I think careful treatment would make the room warm and cosy. I am not sure of your priorities nor budget and I know nufffin but the room has potential to be whatever u want it to be. Jealous so invite me round for professional advice and a scotch. :) Good luck and hope it all turns out well.

krish123

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
haha thnx robin! your welcome to come round any tym! basically im living in my parents house hence why i cannot make such decisions but your correct in that its a multipurpose room. im the big music lover hence the system is in there. The tv is only going in there as casual viewing it wont be for a movies etc, mostly for watching sport :).

im tempted putting some rockwool into the pictures that are put up but will the pictures alone make any difference to the sound you think?

also behind the hifi rack i could put one bass trap in but would there be any point in putting just one in place in one corner?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts