• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Trump

jmjones

Well-known member
Mar 8, 2009
49
12
18,545
As long as he stays away from the remote control with the big red button, I don't care.

Just seen an American article suggesting there will be an infrastructure boom under Trump. I'm assuming that means "Boom! There goes your infrastructure"

Can you get speakers with a comb-over?
 

jjbomber

Well-known member
Dec 22, 2006
746
258
19,270
RodhasGibson said:
I thought only 50% of Americans were Idiots.seems I underestimated.
100% of Americans. They rely on immigrants to do their thinking for them.

Anyway, it is all just a smokescreen to cover up the real news. They've changed the Toblerone! First it was Wagon Wheels, then crisps. marathon lost weight and became Snickers, but now this tragedy has unfolded, while trying to bury it beneath some little sideshow in America. Full size Toblerone, RIP.
 

jjbomber

Well-known member
Dec 22, 2006
746
258
19,270
DougK said:
The Americans have a sure fire way of removing presidents they done like *biggrin*
Ironically they never vote them out after 4 years. Obama, Bush, Clinton; how did they last 8 years???

Update on the real news story. Toblerone are trying to blame the weak pound on the smaller chocolate content in the same size box. So when the pound bounces back, we will have our full Toblerone restored? We need to know the real news!
 

davedotco

New member
Apr 24, 2013
20
0
0
Will buy his hi-fi from an american company that builds it's products in the USA.

Clinton would have recieved hers as 'a gift' from one of her donors in the middle east.

Probably sent a box of Stinger missiles in exchange.
 

ellisdj

New member
Dec 11, 2008
377
1
0
Is the Toblerone bigger in America like everything else?

Might be worth importing a crate and selling on the black market here - I love Toblerone
 

davedotco

New member
Apr 24, 2013
20
0
0
ellisdj said:
Is the Toblerone bigger in America like everything else?

Might be worth importing a crate and selling on the black market here - I love Toblerone
Are the only place I have ever bought Toblerone, usually with what is left of unwanted foreign currency. The dark chocolate is my favourite and since I only get them once or twice a year, they are much appreciated.
 

jjbomber

Well-known member
Dec 22, 2006
746
258
19,270
ellisdj said:
Is the Toblerone bigger in America like everything else?
Not their brains apparently!

Toblerone have said that Europe will stay at 400g but the UK will be punished for Brexit by reducing our bars 360g. Toblerone is american owned. Maybe when the chinese take over from Mondelez we will be saved. When Germany leaves the EU and the Euro collapses, I am expecting UK Toblerone to be 800g and European Toblerone to be reduced to kust a box and wrapper, no chocolate.
 

drummerman

New member
Jan 18, 2008
540
1
0
jjbomber said:
ellisdj said:
Is the Toblerone bigger in America like everything else?
Not their brains apparently!

Toblerone have said that Europe will stay at 400g but the UK will be punished for Brexit by reducing our bars 360g. Toblerone is american owned. Maybe when the chinese take over from Mondelez we will be saved. When Germany leaves the EU and the Euro collapses, I am expecting UK Toblerone to be 800g and European Toblerone to be reduced to kust a box and wrapper, no chocolate. 
:)
 

DocG

New member
May 1, 2012
53
1
0
jjbomber said:
Toblerone have said that Europe will stay at 400g but the UK will be punished for Brexit by reducing our bars 360g. Toblerone is american owned. Maybe when the chinese take over from Mondelez we will be saved. When Germany leaves the EU and the Euro collapses, I am expecting UK Toblerone to be 800g and European Toblerone to be reduced to kust a box and wrapper, no chocolate.
Luckily, we Belgians have our own chocolate!*smile*
 

Gazzip

New member
Jan 15, 2011
88
0
0
jjbomber said:
RodhasGibson said:
I thought only 50% of Americans were Idiots.seems I underestimated.
100% of Americans. They rely on immigrants to do their thinking for them.

Anyway, it is all just a smokescreen to cover up the real news. They've changed the Toblerone! First it was Wagon Wheels, then crisps. marathon lost weight and became Snickers, but now this tragedy has unfolded, while trying to bury it beneath some little sideshow in America. Full size Toblerone, RIP.
I find them very difficult to eat. Too pointy.
 

DougK

Well-known member
Dec 8, 2013
831
509
11,770
jjbomber said:
DougK said:
The Americans have a sure fire way of removing presidents they done like *biggrin*
Ironically they never vote them out after 4 years. Obama, Bush, Clinton; how did they last 8 years???
I was thinking more along the lines of shooting rather than removal at end of term *smile*

Agree on Bush and Clinton but I've always been very partial towards Obama. Brilliant orator, just got brickwalled by the Republicans every time he wanted to do something good. Would love him as our next Labour leader.
 
M

Mammy Nun

Guest
Oh ye of little faith.........

Donald will make a fine President.

Far better than that witch Clinton.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts