True wireless headphones...

Forever Young

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
I wonder if the Fiio Q5 is any good. It certainly looks pretty nifty. It's a portable headphone amp/dac combo. So if you've got wired headphones you like, you can use them with it. You can transmit to it via bluetooth, which could be handy. And you can use it on the go. I haven't heard it. I only listen to my headphones in my living room, so wired is fine for me. I know wireless is said to have improved greatly, over the past few years.

D

Deleted member 2457

Does a truly decent pair exist yet?
I recently bought the B&W PX wireless headphones and price matched them at John Lewis with Sevenoaks see here:

price matched them in store. Got them out of the box couldn’t get them to work finally worked out I hadn’t turned the volume up but they sounded really great the only problem was they kept cutting out like all the time you touch you ear and out they cut and literally it stops your music. You move your head and out they cut. So my experience is the B&W wireless headphones aren’t up to he task in hand yet. Took them back.

D

Deleted member 2457

Wireless headphones do work though I have a pair for the gym only a cheap pair from Argos though but they work. I don’t know what was up with that B&W pair apparently they had some sort of mechanism on them! :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts